We’re really happy with the latest newsletter which is arriving at over 1,000 households this week! It’s a good mix of farming, family, and faith with articles by Mrs. Groves, John Moody, C. R. Wiley, and yours truly. If you’re not already on our mailing list, you can request a copy here. Otherwise, we’ll see you at the mailbox in a few days!
In This Issue…
Growing & Grateful
- Our farm is expanding in all directions!
From the Field
- “Significant as the fall of Rome” – Kevin Swanson
- The New Dark Ages – Alasdair MacIntyre
- Oaks of Righteousness – Kourtney Austin
- An Atomic Age – C. S. Lewis
- You’re Not Crazy – Becca
- Christian Settlements – Raymond Simmons
- New Monasticism – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Love and Marriage and Goats – Becca
- Evaporating Sap – Elsie
- Rabbit Update – Ivar
- Baby – Hattie
- Me and Vangelis – Becca
- Resistance is Fertile – John Moody
- The War on Cash – Rory
Faith & Culture
- Man of the House: An Interview with C. R. Wiley
- Trucker Update – Richard Snyder
This issue is mailing in April 2022. If you would like to receive a copy, sign up here.